Laser Alignment and Geometric Measurements
Why Choose Datum RMS for Laser Alignment and Geometric Measurements?
Our expert team at Datum Rotating Machinery Services has proven experience in providing laser alignment and optical alignment services for industrial and marine applications. Laser alignment is a key component of machine installations, rebuilds, maintenance programs and refurbishments. We also use laser alignment to help us perform diagnostic reviews of machinery that is no longer operating at full efficiency.
- PWho We Serve
Our experienced team serves clients within the U.S. and internationally.
- Commercial shipping
- Shore-based industrial fields
- Process Plant
Why perform laser & optical alignment services with Datum RMS?
- Certified, highly trained and experienced team
- Save your business money
- Extend the life of your machinery
- Improve quality of operations
- Increase efficiency
- Prevent costly failures
- High level of precision measurement
Prevent Top Issues
Prevent top issues created by misalignments:
- Increased friction resulting in excessive wear
- Excessive energy consumption
- Reduced efficiency of the machine
- Increased noise and vibration
- Premature breakdown of equipment
- Excessive wear on bearings and seals, pulleys and belts leading to premature failure
- Premature shaft and coupling failure
- Excessive seal lubricant leakage
- Failure of coupling and foundation bolts